Oakland Hills Acupuncture Corp.
General Disclaimer. David Heron, L.Ac. and Oakland Hills Acupuncture Corp., also dba Oakland Hills Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine (“Oakland Hills Acupuncture”) are committed to protecting your privacy, developing and utilizing technology that gives you a safe online experience, and providing content that is helpful and educational. Oakland Hills Acupuncture is a wellness clinic of licensed acupuncturists that provide guidance and treatment within the legal scope of practice as regulated by the California Acupuncture Board.
1. Purpose of the Sites. The Sites may offer health, wellness, lifestyle and nutritional information. All the information on the Sites is published in good faith and for general information and educational purpose only. You should not regard or rely on this information as a substitute or replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional because of something you read on the Sites. Oakland Hills Acupuncture does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on the Sites is strictly at your own risk. Oakland Hills Acupuncture will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of the Sites. The contents of the Sites have neither been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”) nor approved by any other government or official body. No information offered by Oakland Hills Acupuncture online or offline is intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or disorder of any kind.
2. No Substitute for Professional Medical Advice. Oakland Hills Acupuncture blogs and/or the Sites provide general information and discussion about medicine, health, and related subjects. The content provided by Oakland Hills Acupuncture, and in any linked materials, are not intended to be, and should not be construed as, medical advice. If you have a medical concern, you should consult with a licensed physician.
Oakland Hills Acupuncture blogs or the content of the Sites do not substitute for professional medical advice – you should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call a licensed physician or 911 immediately.
NO INFORMATION ON THE SITES SHOULD BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, PREVENT OR CURE ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION.
3. Limitations on Liability. This Disclaimer contains provisions that limit Oakland Hills Acupuncture’s potential liability to you. Please read this Disclaimer carefully. If you do not agree to be bound to each and the terms set forth herein, please exit the Sites and do not access, read, or otherwise use information provided herein.
4. Food and Drug Statements on the Sites. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements on the Sites have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
5. Changes to the Sites. The Sites and all content therein may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date. Similar to any printed materials, the content on the Sites may become out-of-date. Oakland Hills Acupuncture undertakes no obligation to update any content on the Sites. Oakland Hills Acupuncture may change, revise, amend, update, and/or remove the content on the Sites at any time without notice, at its sole discretion.
6. Testimonials. Individual results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are from real clients of Oakland Hills Acupuncture, may not reflect the typical client’s experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Every person has unique level of commitment, experiences, exercise habits, eating habits, and applies the information in a different way. You should not begin Oakland Hills Acupuncture’s program(s) if you have a medical condition that precludes acupuncture or changes to nutritional or exercise habits.
7. Third Party Sites. Oakland Hills Acupuncture’s Sites may, from time to time, contain links to other third-party websites. Any links on the Sites are provided solely as a convenience and not as a guarantee, recommendation, or endorsement by Oakland Hills Acupuncture, or as an indication of any affiliation or sponsorship of such third-party websites. If you decide to access a linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk.
8. Standard of Care. The Sites should not be used, and are not intended to be used, in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the Sites.
9. No Establishment of Doctor-Patient Relationship. The use of the Sites does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Furthermore, should you electronically request an appointment through the Sites, Oakland Hills Acupuncture will use the information you submit to arrange for case where and when appropriate.
10. “As Is”. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND OAKLAND HILLS ACUPUNCTURE MAKES NO PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING ITS CONDITION, ITS CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION, OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LATENT OR PATENT DEFECTS. OAKLAND HILLS ACUPUNCTURE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND QUIET POSSESSION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES AND ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITES LIES SOLELY WITH YOU.